An NKS-compatible library is not showing up in Komplete or Maschine, even though it is listed correctly in both Kontakt and Native Access.
- First, please check if your library is fully up to date. You can check your current library version in the corner of the library's user interface. The latest available library version you can find in your ProjectSAM account.
- Open the Komplete/Maschine Preferences and check if the library is listed in Library > Factory.
- If it isn't, Rebuild the Komplete/Maschine library database by clicking the Rebuild button. Komplete/Maschine will now scan all folders for NKS compatible libraries that are registered in Native Access.
- If this does not help, please close Komplete/Maschine and delete the following two items on your computer:
- The folder /Users/Shared/NI Resources
- The file /Users/[Your User folder]/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Service Center/pal.db
- Now open the standalone version of Komplete/Maschine. Because of the deleted items above, it will perform a deeper rescan.
- Your NKS-compatible library should now be available in Komplete/Maschine.